TeamSpeak Client 3.1.9 Download For Windows + Mac
TeamSpeak Client 3.1.9 is versatile, robust, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both server and custom computer software. The server will act as a host to a client that is numerous, able to handle a large number of simultaneous users.
We strongly recommend that you only download TeamSpeak Client 3.1.9 Download from our website. This ensures that you will have the very latest, virus-free version of our product. Mirroring or connecting directly to our files is prohibited without our express, written consent.
- The TeamSpeak Client and Server provide unmatched functionality for both beginners and advanced users.
- Packed with robust features and performance that is incredible TeamSpeak is your Swiss Army Knife of voice communication.
Built on the technology that is same to create the incredibly successful TeamSpeak 3, the SDK provides cross-platform support, advanced codec implementation, and complete control over your network infrastructure resulting instability inside your product while minimizing multiple points of failure.
The TeamSpeak Client 3.1.9 server software is capable of handling thousands of simultaneous customers or users, which leads to a teleconferencing that is internet-based that works for a repertory of different applications such as a substitute to conference calls, cutting cross-country telephone expenses, or just as a method of personal communication with family and friends. The form is free of cost to entities being non-profit commercial, or for-profit bodies have the potential to become an element of our licensing program.
- Address book for more natural management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Generate stations that are various sub-channels for the users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting group that is large
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to individuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
How does it work?
- Host your TeamSpeak that is own Server rent one from an Authorized TeamSpeak Host Provider (ATP).
- Share buddies, teammates to your TeamSpeak Server address, or anyone you want to speak to.
- Using the desktop that is free, they connect to your TeamSpeak Server making use of the address you offer them. Start talking. It’s that simple.